Pathlight Year in Review
Advancing Performance Intelligence Platform To Change How Customer-Facing Teams Manage at Scale.
Advancing Performance Intelligence Platform To Change How Customer-Facing Teams Manage at Scale
Over the past year, there have been significant improvements to Pathlight that have enhanced the platform’s usability, security, and scalability. Each improvement is designed with our customers in mind to provide better intelligence from multiple data sources so they can perform their personal best.
As our fiscal 2022 year comes to a close, we’re highlighting some company updates and new features that have helped make Pathlight the best way to consolidate data from different systems and provide easily understood insights into one application.
We’re helping thousands of frontline employees answer the question, “How am I doing and how can I improve?”—without spending hours sifting through dashboards and spreadsheets. Pathlight serves as an employee’s command center, giving them everything they need—from data to coaching—to manage themselves and hit their goals, and gives executives and managers instant insights into how their teams are performing, wherever they are located.
Here are some of the highlights from the past 12 months:
Customer Expansion and New Accounts
This year Pathlight achieved triple-digit growth with the expansion of current accounts and adding new logos, including Everlane, Gloss Genius, Handshake, Pair Eyewear, and many more under NDA.
Jimmy Hahn, Vice President, Operations - Member & Employee Experience at CLEAR, talks about their Pathlight expansion: “With Pathlight, CLEAR Ambassadors have instant access on their mobile phone to track their own goals. Managers can send messages to recognize wins achieved by certain individuals or to a whole team. Pathlight has been huge for maintaining a positive culture.”
- Auto Goals utilize machine learning with hyper-accurate models for the automatic setting of KPI goals that managers have always struggled to predict.
- Forecast Predictions take an individual’s past performance at the front line and understands the team’s trends and outcomes as a whole to produce the most accurate picture of the future outcome of a metric.
- Performance Insights highlight the most critical developments in your team's performance to better guide the leader into where they can best coach and applaud their team’s efforts.
- Quick Actions allow managers to quickly provide coaching with one click from a visual metric to set a mini-goal, send applause, or create an acknowledgment.
- Quality Assurance & Coaching Conversations allow for feedback on email, chat, or voice interactions with a side-by-side view, appeals, and AI-driven assignments.
- Improved handling of organizational changes easily updates aggregate stats when an employee leaves or moves to a new team.
- Contests automatically track performance and create contest leaderboards to drive friendly competition and focused motivation.
- Newly Designed Inbox and Pinned Messages allow teams to highlight important messages by pinning them, ensuring they don't get lost in the clutter.
- Increased capacity and performance improvements for large-scale accounts.
- Dark Mode to reduce eye strain and enhance visual ergonomics.
- Soc2 Type 1 certification provides crucial third-party validation for our platform security.
This past year we closed $25 million in financing led by Insight Partners and joined by existing investors Kleiner Perkins and Quiet Capital who have all been excellent partners in expanding our business. We made key hires to build our leadership team, including:
- Ramon Icasiano, CXO, previously with Earnin, Netflix, Gap, Zynga, Verizon
- Kyu-Han Kim, Engineer, previously with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Deutsche Telekom
- Janelle Raney, CMO, previously with Zoom and Citrix
- Scott Satyshur, VP Sales, previously with Iterable and UserTesting
- Daniel Lipkin, VP of Engineering, previously with Twitter
We recently expanded our office space with a new location in San Francisco and added an office in Palo Alto for our growing teams.
This year we were also honored to win the CCW Workforce Innovation Award and to achieve High Performer status on G2 for both Mid-market Business Intelligence and Data Visualization.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the first to learn about our latest manager interviews, articles, and customer stories.
Key takeaways from Pathlight's session on Building a Resilient Contact Center with AI-Driven Performance Intelligence at the Customer Response Summit hosted by the Execs In The Know community in Austin, Texas.
Agent performance is vital for CX success. Taking a holistic approach to monitor, evaluate, and manage agent performance can be a game changer for driving productivity at scale.
By adopting Pathlight to manage their entire QA process, run 1:1s, pull reports, and provide visibility to both agents and leadership, they’ve saved time, improved agent engagement, and seen customer service improve.